Getting Started with Kroco Bulk Description Editor
How does Bulk Description Editor work?
Bulk Description Editor allows you to update multiple product descriptions in one go, saving you (or your team) countless minutes going through each product separately and updating one at a time.
There are five description edit options:
- Add to the beginning of the description: adds text of your choice to the upfront of the description for all selected products.
- Add to the end of the description: adds text of your choice to the back end of the description for all selected products.
- Find and remove content from the description: allows you to pinpoint the exact text you'd like to remove from a product description, and deletes it. Note: the text entered in the "Find" field must be exact in order to for this function to work correctly.
- Find and replace content from description: allows you to pinpoint the exact text you'd like to update from a product description, and swaps it out with text of your choice. Note: the text entered in the "Find" field must be exact in order to for this function to work correctly.
- Replace the whole description: completely swap out the current product description with a new one.
If you ever make a mistake, don't worry! Simply go to the Edit History tab and click on "Revert" to undo that specific edit.
Note: Reverting counts towards your limit of bulk edits for the month.
How do I get started?
Bulk Description Editor is FREE up to 5 bulk edits per month, so you have all the time to give it a try and see if it works for your store. Once the app is installed from the Shopify App Store, head over to the Apps section of your Shopify dashboard and click through to "Kroco Bulk Description Editor" or visit https://kbe.kroco.io.
And thats it! Now your ready to start saving time and editing numerous product descriptions in one go!